roadSIGNS began in 1997 as a result of our understanding that we had been going through life on autopilot. We realized that it was time to change and to become more consciously aware of the many signs that were crossing our path every day.
Our personal experiences along the way have led us to developing our coaching and facilitation approach, focusing on leading individuals and teams through the process of self-discovery.
The process of self-discovery allows individuals to assess, embrace and leverage their strengths. Using psychometric evaluation along with coaching, individuals discover and live from their full potential.
The Most Creative Ideas
roadSIGNS offers a suite of options and learning systems for individuals, teams and organizations. Through our Conscious Communication Program, everything is connected, from personal development, to career advancement, to leadership, to teamwork, to developing your workplace culture.
- Lumina Spark
- Lumina Team
- Lumina Sales
- Lumina Leader
- Leveraging Your Strengths
- Strategic Attraction Plan
- Leading From Your Centre
Why Choose Us
- roadSIGNS offers innovative programs designed to create conscious conversations and communication within your organization.
- We partner with our clients to create strengths-based organizations.
- We customize all programs to the specific needs of our clients; there are no cookie-cutter solutions.
- We don’t put people in boxes; we see each individual, each organization, for their uniqueness and their strengths and work from there.
- Our approach to personal and memorable: We adapt our personal development strategies to different learning, communication and organizational styles.
- We coach versus train, allowing individuals and teams to integrate their learning into what they are doing and how they show up.
- Our approach is effective!
|roadSIGNS partnered with Abbott Canada in developing a continuing health education platform aimed at improving communication between healthcare practitioners and their patients. In designing the program, roadSIGNS was very attentive to our specific needs, bringing good suggestions and solutions to all aspects of the program.|
|Sophie Bélanger BScN, RN, MBA
CHE Project Manager